Wednesday 21 November 2012

SPL

Many many Rangers fans were overjoyed yesterday as the FTT upheld Rangers appeal against HMRC.

It was a bitter sweet moment for me though as I wondered what could have been if HMRC and their agenda against Rangers hadn't been taken on by many anti Rangers activists, officials, executives and journalists.

I also thought of the future.

While many Rangers fans believed that the FTT ruling immediately rendered the SPL's kangaroo court null and void, Charles Green's statement was more understated.

He stated that the ruling undermined the SPL's investigation, but didn't go any further.

I believe he was right not to. Green is not silly.
I don't believe for one minute he thinks the spl battle is over. I agree.

Green has seen at first hand how determined these people are, and is well aware that they believe they are above the law.

Therefor here's my prediction.

The SPL will pretend the FTT ruling never happened, but will cherry pick some of the evidence presented and rule Rangers "guilty" before stripping titles as per their agenda.

Rangers will challenge the ruling, and win.

The fight continues.

Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment