Wednesday 11 September 2013

Return

After a lengthy hiatus I have decided to return to my blog.


After following the Charlotte Fakes blog, I was intrigued to find out more about how the Twitter account was getting it’s information.

Most of the evidence pointed to the involvement of Craig Whyte and Imran Ahmad, but I was interested in finding out more, and started making tentative enquiries As soon as I started on this process I became aware that I was not alone, and that there were others working to the same objective, including one blogger, one writer for a Rangers site, and a dedicated Twitter account.

While in the past my sensitive ego would have had me trying in vein to get information first, to blog about it, this time my objective after some initial enquiries was to find out enough to pass information to one of the fellow bloggers and let them run with it.

As luck would have it, both the twitter account, and the blogger must have, between them, spooked Charlotte Fakes as they (Charlotte Fakes) have feverishly been covering their tracks, since one blog named an individual, and the Twitter account made some hints as to who it could be. It halted my bigger plans to investigate the network of leaks to Charlotte Fakes, but did rekindle my desire to blog again I have to thank both “themanthebheastscanttame” and “Charlotte Hunter” for (at least temporarily) silencing the Charlotte Fakes account You may wish to blame them for me deciding to blog again.

More Soon

Bill

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Bill!

    And back with a cracker!

    It seems Rangers are still the biggest news in Scotland....

    ReplyDelete