Thursday 13 December 2012

Independence

As I have observed the Rangers support over the past 8 months I have become concerned at the factions within our ranks.

Each time that it looks like there is hope that we can become a truly unified force, some Rangers fan or fans out there decide to abuse another group, or accuse them of some heinous act that they never have proof of.

It has to stop.

I could name names of all of those who have taken a pop at each other over the last 12 months but it would achieve the square root of nothing. Seriously.

So, when I am posting on my blog and on Twitter, I will try and communicate positively with every Rangers fan and fan group, no matter if it does annoy people who feel we have to all be in warring factions. It’s absolutely ridiculous.

It’s one of the reasons I am Independent, in order that I don’t have to be aligned to any one group, and why I don’t post my work on select fans forums or fanzines.

We all have to talk to each other, be civil and work to build a positive and promising future for Rangers

Hopefully you will have seen from my work that I believe there are people from all walks of life in the UK and beyond that make it their mission to destroy Rangers FC, and to destroy the Protestant faith

That time has not passed either. We should not be complacent because Rangers have survived and now have strong leadership.

If you have fire in your belly and passion for a bit of activity, then you should be focusing on those who are still working to damage Rangers.

If you have any information on subjects or people I have blogged about, then please email billpooleblog@gmail.com

Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment