Tuesday 30 October 2012

Posting Archive Blogs

I have started to migrate my old blog posts from the Wordpress blog. I know people don’t often read old blog posts, as the blogging world, like Social Media, is very dynamic, but I hope that you can read these old blogs with the benefit of hindsight, and also find them a good reference point for a documentation of opinion during the darkest period for Rangers since the Ibrox Disaster.

You may not agree with some of my old posts, and I know my opinions have changed on certain matters, however, I stand by the fact that at the time of publishing, these blogs were a valid opinion.

The comments facility is here, but I will not be approving comments against the archive blogs as they have been discussed to death over on the wordpress blog.

What I would ask, as I understand there are journalists and writers compiling material for books, is that anything lifted from here, or anything I have revealed first, be credited to me.

It’s only fair that the effort involved in producing a blog, sourcing information, and presenting it to the masses is recognised where appropriate.

As I posted in my introduction to the Wordpress blog, I have no interest in writing for any website, or being part of any supporters forum.

Believe me, I’ve been there a number of years ago, and the herd mentality is something that doesn’t sit well with me.

It means that I can be objective without influence and without interference or sanitisation.

I therefor do not publicise my blogs on any Rangers forum, and simply do so on Twitter

If you wish to post my work on Rangers forums, feel free, but again, I’d ask that the link be posted and that I be credited

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment